June 30 Board Meeting
- June 3 Minutes
- Informational Items (handouts)
- Recognition of Departing RAQC Members
- Approval of Funding for Local Agency Air Quality Projects
- Kate Cooke, RAQC staff
- Overview of Final Proposed Moderate Area Ozone State Implementation Plan (SIP)
- Ken Lloyd, RAQC staff
- Public Comment on Final Proposed Moderate Area Ozone State Implementation Plan
- The public is invited to provide comments to the RAQC on the roposed State Implementation Plan. Depending on the number of individuals signed up to speak, commenters will be allotted 2-3 minutes per individual or group. Written comments are also welcome.
- RAQC Board Discussion and Final Action on Final Proposed Moderate Area Ozone SIP to be submitted to the Air Quality Control Commission for Consideration
- Future Meeting Dates – September through December 2016
- September 9
- September 23 (tentative)
- October 7
- November 4
- December 2
Audio Access to Meeting
Dial 415-655-0060 and then enter the Attendee Access Code: 598-787-634 followed by #. Attendees will be in listen-only mode for the duration of the meeting.
No public comment will be taken via phone.
Written public comment on the Final Proposed SIP can be sent to SIPComments@raqc.org until June 27, 2016 for this meeting. Verbal and written comments will be taken in-person during both meetings.