RAQC Announces First Round ALT Fuels Colorado Awards
The Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) is pleased to announce the first round of ALT Fuels Colorado program awardees. In this round, 13 public and private organizations were awarded approximately $1.9 million to purchase nearly 100 alternative fuel vehicles.
- Black Hills Colorado Gas Utility Company
- City and County of Denver
- City of Fort Collins
- Colorado Springs Utilities
- Dillon Transport, Inc.
- International School of Denver
- Ryder Truck Rental, Inc.
- University Schools Foundation
- Waste Management of Colorado, Inc.
- Weld County School District Re-1
- Weld County School District Re-3J
- Weld Food Bank
- Western Disposal, Inc.
The goal of the ALT Fuels Colorado Vehicle program is to improve air quality and incentivize the deployment of alternatively fueled vehicles in Colorado. For a full list of program goals, materials, resources, and partners, please visit the www.cleanairfleets.org website. If you would like to be notified of application openings, please contact Kate Ruygrok to be added to the distribution list.