RAQC Presents Air Quality Toolkit for Local Governments
The Regional Air Quality Council (RAQC) is pleased to announce the release of the Air Quality Toolkit for Local Governments — a web-based toolkit designed to help local governments incorporate air quality improvement strategies into their planning and internal management processes and to communicate with their constituents about air quality issues and what residents can do to help.
The Air Quality Toolkit for Local Governments features:
- Information on the air quality issues affecting the Denver Metro/Front Range Area and the sources of air pollution
- Strategies that local governments can use to help reduce air pollution
- Tools, checklists, and information to help implement air quality improvement strategies
- A resource library with links to more than 100 supporting sources and documents
- An interactive PDF version of the toolkit that can be printed or e-mailed for convenience
- An introduction to RAQC-sponsored programs for local governments
Click here to see what the Air Quality Toolkit for Local Governments has to offer.