- Information that we collect for statistical purposes. We collect some information that is used for analysis and statistical purposes that help us manage our website. We automatically collect electronically generated information about your visit to our site, such as the date, type of browser used, and technical Internet protocol data. We collect this information about each user session from our user logs, and refer to it for statistical purposes.
- Information that you provide us when using our interactive forms and functions. You may be required to provide your personal information to RAQC when you send us an email, complete an on-line form or application, or participate by using the OzoMeter, and other message or communication facilities. This information may include such things as your name, address, telephone number, and other personal and business data. If you send us an electronic mail message with a question or comment that contains personal information, or fill out a form that emails us this information, we will use your personal information to respond to your request, complete the service you have requested, or analyze trends. We may redirect your message to another government agency, service provider, or other person who is in a better position to answer your question. When you disclose personal information in any of RAQC’s message or communication facilities, please remember that information disclosed in these areas becomes public information, and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your personal information.
- Opting-out. At any time while assessing our website, any user may “opt-out” of further email contact from us (while still allowing access to our website). For further information about opting-out, contact us at: Regional Air Quality Council, 1445 Market Street, Ste. 260, Denver, CO 80202; email: email@example.com (link will send email). You also are provided an automatic way to “unsubscribe” to any newsletters, notices, schedules, etc., sent to you automatically by email in the body of the email.
- Disclosure to third parties. In Colorado, there are laws to ensure the government is open and transparent. RAQC is governed by these open records laws. Any information that we receive through the use of our website potentially becomes a public record and may be subject to inspection and copying by members of the public, unless an exemption in the law exists. Except as required by law or except as where otherwise provided on this website, we do not share personal identifying information with any third party without your permission. We disclose only in aggregate form our statistical analyses or demographics of users to third parties. This information is not reported or used in any manner that would reveal personally identifiable information, and will not be released to any outside parties unless we are legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings.
- The RAQC maintain lists of subscribers who have asked to receive periodic email updates about various topics. Any recipient of a RAQC email may unsubscribe from future messages via a link at the top or bottom of each email message. We do not sell, rent, exchange with other agencies, or otherwise disclose our list of subscribers to persons or organizations outside the RAQC unless legally required to do so in connection with law enforcement investigations or other legal proceedings. As a governmental agency, we are governed by the Colorado Open Records Act. Any information that we receive through our email subscription services is subject to the same provisions as information provided on paper.Email messages sent from the RAQC to email subscribers may include a tracking pixel to provide basic analytics such as the percentage of recipients who opened an email, clicked links within the email, shared or forwarded its contents, information about the email clients used by various email recipients. Our email analytics providers, such as MailChimp and Constant Contact, also offer the capability to view individual data about whether an email was opened.
Security of RAQC Sites
We take several precautions to protect our site including information collected by our site or voluntarily submitted to raqc.org, to official RAQC sites or RAQC pages on a third-party website. We utilize industry standard technology practices and technical controls to protect your information and the integrity of our site. For example, we encrypt the transfer of personal information over the Internet via Secure Sockets Layer (SSL), using firewalls and intrusion detection systems to safeguard your personal information. Our controls also include, but are not limited to, maintaining strict technical procedures to ensure the integrity of systems and data on raqc.org. We routinely review our processes and systems to verify compliance with industry best practices and the highest level of security standards.
The Regional Air Quality Council (“RAQC”) websites are comprised of various web pages operated by the Regional Air Quality Council.The RAQC websites are subject to the terms, conditions, and disclaimers contained herein. By using the RAQC websites, you agree to all such terms, conditions, and disclaimers. If you do not agree to these terms, conditions, and disclaimers, please do not use this website. RAQC reserves the right to change the terms, conditions, and disclaimers under which the RAQC websites are offered.
Disclaimer: The data on this website are compiled from multiple sources and are intended for informational purposes only. RAQC assumes no responsibility or legal liability for the accuracy,completeness or usefulness of any information on this website.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY SITES
The RAQC websites contain links to local, state and federal government agencies and to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The inclusion of the Linked Sites does not constitute an endorsement of the destination website or of any information therein, nor does any linkage between the RAQC website and a third party website imply any RAQC sponsorship of that website. The Linked Sites are not under the control of RAQC, and RAQC is not responsible for the contents of any Linked Site, including without limitation any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
NO UNLAWFUL OR PROHIBITED USE
As a condition of your use of the RAQC websites, you agree that you will not use the RAQC website for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices. You may not use the RAQC websites in any manner which could damage, disable, overburden, or impair the RAQC websites or interfere with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the RAQC websites. You may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through the RAQC websites.
USE OF COMMUNICATION SERVICES
The RAQC websites may contain bulletin board services, chat areas, forums, and other message or communication facilities designed to enable you to communicate with the public at large or with a group (collectively, “Communication Services”). You agree to use the Communication Services only to post, send and receive messages and material that are proper and related to the particular Communication Service. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using a Communication Service, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others.
- Publish, post, upload, distribute or disseminate any inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topic, name, material or information.
- Upload files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy of publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have received all necessary consents.
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer.
- Advertise or offer to sell or buy any goods or services for any business purpose, unless such Communication Service specifically allows such messages.
- Conduct or forward surveys, contests, pyramid schemes or chain letters.Download any file posted by another user of a Communication Service that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded.
- Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Communication Services.Violate any code of conduct or other guidelines which may be applicable for any particular Communication Service.
- Harvest or otherwise collect information about others, including email addresses, without their consent.
- Violate any applicable laws or regulations.
RAQC has no obligation to monitor the Communication Services. However, RAQC reserves the right to review materials posted to a Communication Service and to remove any materials in its sole discretion. RAQC reserves the right to terminate your access to any or all of the Communication Services at any time without notice for any reason whatsoever.
RAQC reserves the right at all times to disclose any information as necessary to satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or governmental request, or to edit, refuse to post or to remove any information or materials, in whole or in part, in RAQC’s sole discretion.
Always use caution when giving out any personally identifying information about yourself or others in any Communication Service. RAQC does not control or endorse the content, messages or information found in any Communication Service and, therefore, RAQC specifically disclaims any liability with regard to the Communication Services and any actions resulting from your participation in any Communication Service.
Materials uploaded to a Communication Service may be subject to posted limitations on usage, reproduction and/or dissemination. You are responsible for adhering to such limitations if you download the materials.
MATERIALS PROVIDED RAQC’S WEBSITE
RAQC does not claim ownership of the materials you provide to RAQC (including feedback and suggestions) or post, upload, input or submit to any RAQC websites (collectively “Submissions”). However, by posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your Submission, you are granting RAQC and its agents a non-exclusive, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, fully sub-licensable
right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, create derivative works from, distribute, and display your Submission. You also grant RAQC and its agents the right to use your name in connection with the reproduction or distribution of your Submission.
LIABILITY DISCLAIMER AND RELEASE
While efforts are made to keep information provided on this website accurate and up-to-date, RAQC makes no representations or warranties that any information herein will be error free or fit for any particular purpose. Further, RAQC assumes no legal liability for any action or inaction taken based upon any information contained in this website, or for any damages or expenses arising from the use or misuse of any such information. The user’s use of this website shall constitute an agreement by the user to release RAQC, its board of directors, members, officers, employees and agents from any suchliabilities. By using this information, the user is stating that the above disclaimer has been read and that the user understands and is in agreement with the contents of the disclaimer.
To the extent permitted by law, you agree to indemnify RAQC, its Board of Directors, members, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all third party claims, demands, liabilities, costs, or expenses including reasonable attorney fees that arise from your use or misuse of this website.
RAQC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to the RAQC websites and the related services or any portion thereof at any time, without notice.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, this agreement is governed by the laws of the State of Colorado, U.S.A. and you hereby consent to the exclusive jurisdiction and venue of courts in Denver, Colorado in all disputes arising out of or relating to the use of the RAQC websites. RAQC makes no representations that material on its websites is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Nothing contained herein is in derogation of or shall affect RAQC’s rights and obligations to comply with governmental, court and law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of the RAQC websites or information provided to or gathered by RAQC with respect to such use. Any rights not expressly granted herein are reserved.
The names of actual companies and products mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
NOTICES AND PROCEDURE FOR MAKING CLAIMS OF COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT
Pursuant to Title 17, United States Code, Section 512(c)(2), notifications of claimed copyright infringement under United States copyright law should be sent to: Regional Air Quality Council, 1445 Market Street, Ste. 260, Denver, CO 80202; email: firstname.lastname@example.org (link will send email).